• Linear motion module (ALIP-LM-100-C)
• 1-stage pendulum module (ALIP-R-2001)
• GT-400-SV motion controller (GT-400-SV-PCI-EDU)
• Linear 1-stage IP electric control module (ALIP-EB-2001)
• Googol Simulink software experiment platform (S-UP-MAT)
Industrial Grade Components
• All the modules are designed and manufactured with industrial components. For example, the sliding guide bars are made of precision stainless steel, the synchronization gear belt is a gear belt of industrial grade, and the base platform has the vibration absorption function.
• Industrial grade encoder, AC servo motor and drive to ensure best quality and reliability. Compared with similar products of other brands using DC motors, the AC servomotor offers the additional advantage of no maintenance on brushes and longer service life.
• Limit switches, anti-collision buffer device, as well as the unique structure design provide excellent system safety, especially suitable for students.
• Hardware platform is based on PC and DSP-based motion controller.
• Experiment verification and demonstration program of DOS version, with source codes provided.
• MATLAB experiment program, with SIMULINK as user interface can build model, perform simulation and analysis, evaluate control performance, and improve control system directly.
• Comprehensive experiment kit , covering the dynamic modeling, classic control experiment, modern control experiment, optimized control experiment and intelligent control experiment. Users can select relevant material for the experiment and teaching needs of various courses.
• Flexible configuration of customized experiment platform.
• Develop and verify one’s own control algorithm.
• Tackle the challenging control problems related to three- and four-stage inverted pendulum.
Mechanical engineering control fundamentals, automatic control principle, modern control engineering, linear control system and computer control system, etc.
Recommended Text Books
Modern Control Engineering (Third Edition)
[USA] Author: Katsuhiko Ogata, Translated by Lu Boying, Yu Haisun, etc. Published by Electronic Industry Publishing Company, 2000.
|Valid Travel Distance||720mm|
|Max Motion Velocity||6000 mm/s|
|Friction System between Dolly and Sliding Bar||< 0.02N ▪ s/m|
|Length x Width x Height||1000mm x 220mm x 150mm|